THE NORTH FENCE

 The main character of this story is me.
 One day, I met my new boss, Gilbert Sweatman while I was traveling. He is a farmer and rancher. I'm here to work on his ranch. He gave young black horse to me. Her name was Night.
 One day, I had to check the north side of the fence with Night. It's dangerous out there, so I had my gun.
 As I got near the north fence, I see a very big bear. When I pointed my gun up, the bear reared up and roared angrily. Night reared up too, and I dropped my gun. I took out my handgun, and I shoj three times into the air. The bear was not scared. Night was very scared. I decided to rode away on my horse. When I looked behind me, the bear was not there.
 However, I could see another bear and it's inside the fence. I realized that the other bear was a mother bear. The cub was small and I could easily pick it up and carry it. I thought that I should take the cub back to the mother bear.

 
 I picked up the cub and put it on the horse. Then, I got the north fence. As I got near the fence, the bear suddenly run out of the forest. Night reared up and dropped me on the ground. The bear was on top of me. 

 This story was so interesting because I could decide the end of this story.

コメント

  1. He gave young black horse to me.
    He gave a young black horse to me.

    I got the north fence ??

    the bear suddenly run out of the forest
    the bear suddenly ran out of the forest

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Blue Beard

-Global Lounge-