Fancy Nancy-Boy from Paris-

 One day, Nancy went to school and saw a new kid. His name is Robert. Ms. Glass was telling everyone, " Robert comes from Paris." Paris is a city in France and it is very gorgeous. Nancy talked to Robert. She said, " Bonjour, I am Nancy. I never met anybody from Paris before." Nancy spoke slowly. Robert said, " It's really nice there, I miss it." Nancy and Robert talked each other.
 On Tuesday, Nancy asked him, " Have you ever been to the Eiffel Tower?" Robert nodded.
 That night, Nancy told her parents about Robert. He already spoke English. Then, Nancy and Robert played soccer together. Robert was a great kicker. After that, they went inside and Nancy showed her room. Nancy said to Robert, " There is the Eiffel Tower." But Robert said in wonder, " That one doesn't have a cowboy hat on it. I am from Texas. Paris,Texas." Nancy feel a little silly. After all, they were good friends.


 I knew that Paris is in two countries for the first time, so this story was interesting for me.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Blue Beard

-Global Lounge-

THE NORTH FENCE