Fancy Nancy-My Family History-

 In class, Nancy was writing a report about her ancestors. Bree was writing about her great-grandfather. He was ninety. Robert's great-grandmother was one hundred. They were lucky because their ancestors were alive. However, All of Nancy's ancestors were deceased. She decided to hear her great-grandparents from her grandfather. He said, " They were nice, ordinary people."
 Later that night, her grandfather send an e-mail to her. It said, " My dad only lost his temper once. I broke a teapot and blamed my sister. My dad was upset about not the teapot but his lie."
 Nancy gathered facts from grandfather. He was a bank guard, he liked to go fishing, and he lived to be seventy-four.
 Then, she start writing her report. However, that doen't sound exciting. So, she add something extra. She told a lie and tried to make interesting report.
 The next day, she said her parents, " On Friday I get to read my report!". They and her grandfather were coming. However, she forgot about grandfather coming. Nancy show her report her mother. Her mother told her that she should rewrite her report without telling a lie. Nancy wrote a new report. She wrote about the teapot.
 On Friday, her grandfather came to school and brought his dad's top hat. His dad loved to get dressed up. She must get fancy from him.


 I think that Nancy is sincere person. I am glad that she rewrited her report without lying.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Blue Beard

-Global Lounge-

THE NORTH FENCE