ERL2021#13(0715) ⑬

The House by the Sea

 The main character of this book is Carl who is a businessman and has a wife, Linda. He loved her so much, but he couldn't stay enough with her because of work. Therefore, Linda had been sad every day. One day, Linda didn't come home. After a while, she phoned him to say she was staying with her friend, Melissa. She was so angry. Next morning, he phoned at Linda, and said, " I'm sorry about not seeing much of you. I promise I'm going to change. Let's go to the house by the sea together this weekend?" The house was their holiday house. She answered, " Yes, but I'm going to the office party, so I'll call you when I go to meet you." He was waiting for her at the holiday house by the sea that weekend. However, she didn't call him. He was worried about her because a murder had occurred near their house a few days ago. Then, he hurried their house. When he arrived their house, he realized that the light of the room turned on and a strange car was stopped in front of their house...


 This is interesting story. I read this book wondering if Linda was OK, so I couldn’t stop reading this book. This is a little long story, but worth reading!

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Mr Bean: The Palace Of Bean

Blue Beard

THE NORTH FENCE